- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cubed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained
- 2 14 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 Tbs red curry paste
- salt, pepper to taste
- 2-3 large handful spinach, chopped
- Heat a bit of oil, or if you don’t use oil vegetable broth, in a casserole. Add garlic, onions, and bell pepper. Fry all for around 3 minutes then add sweet potatoes, coconut milk, red curry paste and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add chickpeas, season with salt and pepper. Cook for 6 minutes longer, then give optional spinach to the curry.
- Cook rice as package directions. Once cooked stir in some coconut oil to the rice and serve.
- Enjoy 🙂