- 1 (8-ounce) wheel brie cheese, rind trimmed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
FOR THE MAPLE HONEY DRIZZLE
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg (I used fresh and grated in)
- 1/2 cup chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place brie on a rimmed baking sheet or a 5-inch cast iron skillet; sprinkle with brown sugar. Place into oven and bake until softened, about 12-15 minutes; let cool 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine brown sugar, honey, maple syrup, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until foamy, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in pecans and cranberries.
- Serve brie warm topped with pecan mixture; serve with crackers or baguette.