- As many mini naan breads as you would like
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 medium cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup pecorino peppers , chopped (omit stems and seeds)
- 1/2 cup or more feta crumbled
- 2–3 green onions, sliced for garnish
- Store bought hummus, for serving
- Store bought tzatziki, for serving
- Fresh ground pepper
To make the nachos:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Drizzle olive oil over mini naan bread (I just eyeball this) along with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. On another baking sheet, place chickpeas and toss with olive oil (just eyeball this again) along with salt, pepper, and onion powder. Place both sheets in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until naan is golden, check and toss them around halfway through. Feel free to cook a bit longer until desired liking and remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, prepare toppings and dips.
- When the pita chips come out of the oven, transfer to serving tray. Top mini naan bread with all of the toppings as if you were making regular nachos. Top with with hummus and tzatziki sauce. Garnish with green onions and fresh black pepper.
- Dig in!!!!!